[CLUE-Tech] crontab not working

Ski Dawg skidawg at plbb.net
Wed Sep 25 17:40:28 MDT 2002

cronOn Wed, 2002-09-25 at 17:29, Dale Hawkins wrote:
> Ski Dawg <skidawg at plbb.net> writes:
>
> > */5 * * * * /home/skidawg/bin/sigscript.sh
>
> >From the stupid advice area, does the line end in a newline?  This has
> tripped me up more than I care to mention.

Yes it does. I am not sure I would call that stupid advice. If someone
else hadn't previously mentioned that to me, I never would have thought
of even looking for that.

At this point, I am sure that it is something small that is causing the
problem, but I have no idea what that could be. Oh well, back to more
researching.

--
Doug

Registered Linux User #285548
http://counter.li.org
Random Thought:

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
		-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"