[CLUE-Tech] Intel NIC

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Sat Sep 28 14:48:56 MDT 2002

On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 02:37:08PM -0600, TJ Schuler wrote:
> Anyone know where I might be able to pick up an INTEL 10/100 pci nic around the denver area?
>
> I need a specific nic chipset 82557, 82558, or 82559 - I am new to the area and none of the big chains carry this type of nic.

I have one that I could give you. But be warned--the reason I'm not
using it is that I couldn't get it to work reliably. It may very well
have been a configuration problem, but I don't know much about hardware.
If you are knowledgeable about network cards, you might be able to
figure it out.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA