[CLUE-Tech] KDE question

Dale Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Tue Apr 8 14:35:55 MDT 2003

I have been playing with KDE (3.1) for a month or so now.   Pretty
nice overall (eye candy wise -- I still mostly use xemacs and a couple
o' terminals :-) ).

However, there is on feature that I used in gnome which I cannot seem
to duplicate; namely globally bound hot-keys which can run any old
arbitrary shell command.  Anyone know how to do this?

(And yes I googled it, but could not find an answer).

-Dale

--
Now playing:
Punk Covers -  - () - Wild Side

Better to have endured moments of sheer terror, than to have died having
lived life a coward.

A good solution now is better than a perfect solution tomorrow.
- From debian-curiosa

Payin' the bills with my mad programming skills.
- Weird Al