[CLUE-Tech] Apache/PHP simple question.

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Apr 17 17:16:13 MDT 2003

Yes, I know it's easy. I've even read how to do it. I can't find the
reference, and looking through the httpd.conf file hasn't sprung loose any
memories.

What I need to do is configure Apache such that it runs all *htm, *html
files through php. This is so I can set up my home environment to match
what happens on the CLUE webserver. Only thing is, I want to do it only
for the CLUE website tree I have now mirrored. Thus, I'm hoping this is
possible in the .htaccess file. If not, oh well. But I do gotta figure
this out.

TIA.
jed

--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl