[CLUE-Tech] xmodmap and ksh

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Tue Apr 22 22:54:25 MDT 2003

Jeff,

Jeffery Cann wrote:

> On Tuesday 22 April 2003 05:35 pm, Jim Ockers wrote:
>
> > Do you use Sun's X server as well as a Sun X client?  Or are you
> > displaying Sun X clients on an XFree86 server?
>
> XFree86 under cygwin with Sun X clients.

If you're running on Windows you should consider using eXceed.  It is
a very good product in my opinion.  I have eXceed 6.1 I think.
www.hummingbird.com.  You can bind the key sequences with it.  They
have time-limited evaluation versions that you can download.

http://www.hummingbird.com/products/nc/exceed/index.html

The problem of course is that it's a bit pricey - I think my copy cost
over $400.  It's not too bad compared to other commercial software
suites.

Also Hummingbird's marketing department is too aggressive in my
experience.  If you deal with them you'll want to give them the
minimum amount of contact information possible.

--
Jim Ockers (ockers at ockers.net)
Contact info: please see http://www.ockers.net/