[CLUE-Tech] Exchange blues

Jason English quickboy03 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 14:55:48 MDT 2003

Hello,The boss has tasked me with finding an alternative to Exchange 2000.  We currently operate with Exchange 5.5, but we just can't justify the cost of upgrading to Exchange 2000.  Not to mention, as soon as we upgrade, and get sucked into the Microsoft support program, we will be forced to upgrade to Titanium before we can even get finished rolling out 2k!So, anyone have any suggestions?  I prefer Linux, but we also have a lot of high end HPUX gear.  Also, we need Outlook running in MAPI mode, for shared calendaring. Thanks,Jason