[CLUE-Tech] Poor man's Ghost?

Newell, Glen glen.newell at ccd.edu
Wed Apr 23 15:16:16 MDT 2003

 Randy-

-tomsrtbt is one of *many* floppy sized distros that ought to do this ( try
freshmeat.com/projects or /distros or ). Knoppix will work, I hear, as well-
but it needs a CD. zipslack is good...there are many. what you need is to
boot with basic utilities (DD, nfsmount) and PCMCIA support. that's all
easy.

- To make a Win9x boot disk- click start, then settings, then control panel,
then add/remove programs. there's a tab there called 'startup disk'. that's
the utility you want .

Glen