[CLUE-Tech] xmodmap and ksh

Mark Horning rip6 at rip6.net
Wed Apr 23 19:23:32 MDT 2003

Yes, Solaris ksh is a bit "weak"...but on the bright side starting with
Solaris 8 they are shipping with some GNU tools such as gzip, bzip2
and my beloved bash shell. Also the sunfreeware.com site has loads
of gnu tools with more having been ported to Solaris than any
other unix aside from Linux.

Mark