[CLUE-Tech] Poor man's Ghost?

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 23 19:47:08 MDT 2003

Great!  I should be back in Denver by May 1.  Unfortunately I broke my
wrist ice skating about one week ago.  I got an Indy  Car Driver repair
with a surgical procedure that screwed the bones back together.  I don't
have a cast.  Just a removable wrist brace.  Still limited in strength
and movement though.  It's hard to rotate the bad wrist into a typing
position.