[CLUE-Tech] Linux Newbie Help search

Chris Tubutis ctubutis at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 17:36:26 MDT 2003

On 30 Apr, David Anselmi wrote:

[...]

> Here's a link I found very useful when I started reading mailing lists:

Most appropriate link, thanks for posting it. I'd like to add a link
talking about something similar but IMHO focuses more on presentation
and layout of e-mail messages rather than the guts of 'em as (ESR's page
does). I originally found this several years ago when I first started
playing with FreeBSD:

http://www.lemis.com/email.html

The most glaring error that I see most often (even on this list) is
messages seemingly originating from Lookout clients where every
paragraph is one very very very very very long line. Come on, people,
please learn how to configure your mailer to wrap lines of newly-
generated messages at something around 72 characters, not everybody uses
Lookout to read e-mail.

ct