[CLUE-Tech] RH 7.3 with XP?

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Sun Aug 3 22:32:02 MDT 2003

No, I had 7.3 working with XP just fine.  (If you call XP fine that is ;)
Just install XP first, then install 7.3 next.  Grub/Lilo will let you set
up which os you want to boot into - however, if I remember right, it will
automagically set the default to Linux, and if you want XP to be default,
you'll have to edit either lilo.conf or grub.conf to reflect that.