[CLUE-Tech] GPL FTP analysis program?

greg at knaddison.com greg at knaddison.com
Tue Aug 12 14:15:44 MDT 2003

If you are happy with putting it into a database and running SQL against
that...why not do it?

There are also text ODBC drivers to make the text file act like a database table:

http://edas.visaci.cz/en/unixodbc/

So that you could create the ODBC link to the text file and not have to import
it.  I believe that Oracle can use a text file as a table, but I've never worked
with that.  I don't know about MySQL or PostgreSQL's ability to do that.

Greg