[CLUE-Tech] procmail addition

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu Aug 21 15:43:26 MDT 2003

I wanted to share with all of you a few lines I have added to my
.procmailrc file today.  I'm sure many of you have probably been doing
this for a long time now, but I just saw the code on slashdot just now
in a comment, and thought it's a great idea to rid myself of
time-wasting emails:

:0 B
* ^ *Content-Disposition: attachment;
* filename=".*\.(vbs|scr|pif|com|exe|bat|dll)"
/dev/null

With all these windoze email viruses bogging down my mail server, this
will help sort things out, and put them where they belong :)

--

                                -Mike Staver
                                 staver at fimble.com
                                 mstaver at globaltaxnetwork.com