[CLUE-Tech] Yast2 problem, SuSE 8.2

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Sat Aug 23 09:35:03 MDT 2003

I'm using SuSE Professional 8.2 on one of my machines, and I'm noticing
that there's a glitch in YaST2 when I use it embedded in the KDE Control
Panel. Specifically, if I fire up the YaST2 package management and try
to search packages, I can't input text into the search field. If I fire
up YaST2 separately from the KDE control panel, it works just fine. Has
anyone else run into this? I'm using it on a dual-monitor setup, and I'm
wondering if there's a glitch between Xinerama and KDE...

Not a huge problem, really, just a minor glitch...

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier
jzb at dissociatedpress.net