[CLUE-Tech] Bounced virus mail

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Mon Aug 25 10:41:47 MDT 2003

I think it is.  I was getting the same thing myself, but if you are
actually getting the virus emails yourself, I've noticed on important
thing: every single message I got came from the same address!  So,
somebody who had me in their address book, or mail folder, or whatever
they use in Outlook, had the virus.  I simply stuck the ip address in
/etc/hosts.deny, and I never got another message from them :)  I don't
know why, but the bounce back messages stopped as well from the domains
that I was supposedly writing too.  Also, try that procmail script I
sent out last week, it does appear to be working.