[CLUE-Tech] Re: Ricochet Modem

Eric J. Bowersox erbo at silcom.com
Thu Aug 28 19:28:44 MDT 2003

Mike Giles wrote:
>able to get it working by using the ln -s /dev/usb/ttyACM0 /dev/modem
>then used KPPP.  I found the info on a site called
>www.strange-gods.com/ricochet/linux

This might be a good time for me to mention again the page I wrote up on
the subject: <http://www.electricminds.org/~erbo/ricochet-linux.html>.
It contains everything I've learned about using the Ricochet wireless
service with Linux.  (One of these days, I've got to learn the right
authoring format and turn it into the "Ricochet-HOWTO"...)

					Eric

--
Eric J. Bowersox (Erbo) - <erbo at silcom.com>
Electric Minds - virtual community since 1996. <http://www.minds.nu>