[CLUE-Tech] DNSBL's and Sendmail - SPEWS replacement

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Fri Aug 29 11:06:04 MDT 2003

For those of you who had to pull osirusoft out of your SENDMAIL features on
a moment's notice last week, there are alternative paths to SPEWS now
available.  Both SORBS and REYNOLDS are hosting mirrors of the DNSBSL, and
SORBS is also hosting a mirror of their web site at http://spews.sorbs.net

For your FEATURES entry, use spews.bl.reynolds.net.au,
I1.spews.dnsbl.sorbs.net, or I2.spews.dnsbl.sorbs.net

If you want to block the people suing AOL to force AOL to accept their
customers' spam, use cihost.blackholes.us

Charles Oriez     coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes