[CLUE-Tech] WAS: Netmask trivia question...

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Sat Aug 30 18:55:23 MDT 2003

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 06:30:36PM -0600, Keith Hellman wrote:
> would work all that much in the wild.  The hiccup (I think) being
> whether your network card takes only the lower bits for the node numbers
> of simply does a ~netmask to determine all node addresses (the latter
> woiuld be the more correct, I think...).
huh, former actually.

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard

"In any project that is multi-threaded, most bugs will come from threading
issues.  This is regardless of programming language -- it's a deep, as yet
ununderstood property of threads."

-- Guido van Rossum