[CLUE-Tech] spam assassin

Jeremy Huber jhuber at fallenknight.org
Tue Dec 16 22:34:16 MST 2003

The EASIEST way I've found is to watch /var/log/maillog for the spamd
messages.. `grep "identified spam" maillog | wc -l` for the number of spam,
`grep "clean message" maillog | wc -l` for the number of ham.  There's
various stat scripts that come with spamassasin, but I've never gotten them
to work under a sitewide configuration as I use... You're probably better
off writing your own.

Jeremy