[CLUE-Tech] Revolution OS - "I'm your worst nightmare"

Paul Bille Paul at eBille.cudenver.edu
Thu Feb 13 13:13:41 MST 2003

You gotta see this. Revolution OS, the story of LINUX development:
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/film_multimedia/0,4470,2419320,00.htm

Here's an excerpt:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I met Craig Mundy in an elevator. He's some kind of high mucky muck at
Microsoft. I looked at his name badge and said. "Ah! I see you work at
Microsoft." He looked over at me and said "and what do you do?"

It struck me as being somewhat dismissive, a stereotypical suit
dismissing a scruffy looking hacker.

I gave him the "thousand mile stare" and said "I'm your worst
nightmare."

Can anyone get a copy of this thing. It would be great to play at the
Installfest.

Paul