[CLUE-Tech] CD burning

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Fri Feb 14 16:03:43 MST 2003

On Friday, 14 February 2003 at 11:41:06 -0700, Jed S. Baer <thag at frii.com> wrote:

> So, the question is, how have CLUEbies succesfully burned a bootable CD
> using the ISO?

I've downloaded Knoppix ISO's and created bootable CD's from them twice
using Linux (ie cdrecord).  And, I've lent the CD's out for folks to
make copies.  I'm pretty sure one of them used NERO to copy it, but he
was using the "Copy CD" wizard on NERO.

I'm a little familiar with NERO, and that is quite different than trying
to make a CD from an ISO image file on the HD.  I've found it quite
difficult to do that with NERO and a couple of the other Windoze based
CD-Writing tools.  And, unfortunately I can't recall how I stumbled
upon the options that worked for me.
--
Allons Rouler!

Randy