[CLUE-Tech] Reliable writing editors?

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Sun Feb 16 14:08:38 MST 2003

On Sunday 16 February 2003 11:01 am, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> BTW, do you know much TeX/LaTeX, or are you just using the GUI for now, and
> delving into the internals later?

I know squat about TeX and LaTeX, other than what they are used to accomplish.
When I looked at LyX a few years ago, the GUI was not mature enough.  Now it
seems to work fine.  I did have a cut-n-paste from Star Office problem (it
killed LyX).   I solved it by saving SO file as text and importing into LyX.
There is also selections and multi-level undo / redo.

> What sort of stuff are you writing, using what templates?

Product specifications, technical documentation and articles for my blog.
Default templates.  I looked at some of the others, but haven't needed them.

Jeff

--
    planet earth (tm)
http://jefferycann.com/