[CLUE-Tech] Linux ISP?

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Tue Feb 18 19:29:53 MST 2003

Here's my understanding of linux-friendly. Or rather, here's my
understanding of NOT linux friendly:

AT&T:  Can you please pull up Internet explorer?
Me: I don't have that.
AT&T: You n eed internet explorer 6
Me:  I don't see how internet explorer is going to solve latency issues
AT&T: what do you have?
Me: Linux.
AT&T: You need windows 2000 or XP and Internet Explorer to get any help
from us.
Me: I still have a browser, and I can do traceroutes... That what you are
having me do.

AT&T: You need wind..... etc. and NO firewall.

Anyway, I imagine a 'linux friendly' isp would support you if you didn't
have windows and IE.

Adam

adamb at glaven.org
[ www.glaven.org ]