[CLUE-Tech] RH8 question

black at galaxy.silvren.com black at galaxy.silvren.com
Sat Feb 22 17:37:47 MST 2003

You may also want to try ClarkConnect, I use it and it works great. I'm
using the older ClarkConnect (1.1) based on redhat 7.2, but the newer
version is based on rehat 7.3... I haven't looked at it yet.

It has nice management features for iptables so you don't have to know all
the ins and outs of the chains to create an effectvie policy. The web
management also has goodies like MRTG built in.

If you buy the official version you get things like IPSec, if that's
important.

http://www.clarkconnect.org/

Hope it helps!