[CLUE-Tech] Speaking of RH8

Mike Miller mmiller1106 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 25 09:05:38 MST 2003

Actually, the only box I currently have running is rh8...I'm using
apt-get to keep it healthy, and must not be using most of this stuff as
up2date and apt-get haven't shown that I need to update this much stuff.
I just found it odd that I went four months or so with very little
errata emails and got a bunch in the last week or so.