[CLUE-Tech] The SPAM Wars '03

Jason S. Friedman jason at powerpull.net
Fri Feb 28 12:25:16 MST 2003

As long as you are not worried about the spam actually impinging on mail
server performance, you can stop it between the mail server and your
local MUA (mail user agent) using spamassassin or bogofilter.  Both have
their own mailing lists and documentation, spamassassin probably more,
but I think bogofilter might be a better product.

Once you've set one of these up I might get rid of the server-side
methods you've implemented.