[CLUE-Tech] alpha

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Mon Jan 6 10:57:52 MST 2003

Is anybody out there still looking for an Alpha?  I ended up with one,
and I installed Red Hat 7.1 on it - but no longer am using it, so if
anyone would like it and can pick it up from my office here at work
(18th & Grant in Denver), it's yours!  It's in the same condition it was
when I got it, aside from me wiping NT 4 from the drive and installing
Red Hat 7.1 on it.  So, the first person who wants it and can pick it up
gets it.
--

                                -Mike Staver
                                 staver at fimble.com