[CLUE-Tech] vb programmer

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Mon Jan 13 17:03:31 MST 2003

I'm sure this isn't the right place for this, but I couldn't think of
another list of people that I would trust on a topic like this more.
Here's the skinny: my company is looking for a vb programmer for a few
hours of work.  The job consists of writing an excel macro in VB (if
this is even possible) that contains some logic for some tax work we do
here.  Basically, and if-then statement in vb that auto-computes some
values in various fields. It shouldn't be difficult code, and shouldn't
take more than a few hours at work.  We are paying $50/hr, and you must
be willing to come to our office in downtown Denver on Thursday to
consult with the accountant who needs the job done.  If you are
interested, please email me at staver at fimble.com.  Thanks. Once again, I
apologize for sending this here, but I figured there might be somebody
who can easily do what we need and could use the money.
--

                                -Mike Staver
                                 staver at fimble.com