[CLUE-Tech] make mz knoppix speak english

Dave Price davep at kinaole.org
Tue Jan 14 03:39:14 MST 2003

I installed the 8/2002 cd onto a hard disk using the knoppix-install
script.

I have got KDE working okay in english, but I set it up to boot into a
console first, and the system is loading a german keymap at boot - so my
consoles have a germn layout - very hard to use.

Any hints where to look for a way to remove this behavior?

(typing knoppix lang=en at lilo does not help)

aloha,
dave