[CLUE-Tech] Very strange Mozilla Problem

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Tue Jan 14 07:45:36 MST 2003

I'd strongly encourage you not to use mozilla or the like as root. It's a
pretty big security problem if you consider what web pages can do on your
local host.

Other than that, get the most recent version, and see if there aren't
other problems (X server issues?) that are standing in your way.

adamb at glaven.org
[ www.glaven.org ]