[CLUE-Tech] Procmail recipes.

Nathan Hokanson nathan at redfactor.com
Fri Jan 17 19:53:05 MST 2003

Here is a fun question for y'all:

Is there a software package, preferably web based because it is for my
wife who runs Win98, that can create procmail recipes with an interface
similar to Outlook Express', Evolution's, etc. filtering wizards?

I have looked at the webmin interface, and it can do something similar
to what I want, but it is still too complex for my wife.  It seems to
still require knowledge of procmail recipes, as well as the fact that it
filters ALL mail coming in, not just one user's.

Besides, I don't really want to open up webmin to my wife anyway.  Not
that I don't trust her, mind you, but one wrong click in webmin ... you
catch my drift.

Nathan Hokanson                          nathan at redfactor.com
Partner/Lead Architect                   303-808-7484
RedFactor                                http://www.redfactor.com