[CLUE-Tech] SSH through Cisco

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Thu Jan 23 21:31:29 MST 2003

I can't seem to get SSH to go through my Cisco 678 box. My config:

Cisco 678, internal IP: 10.0.0.1
Linksys Wireless Access Point, external IP: 10.0.0.2, internal:
192.168.1.1

Right now, I have Linksys set up to forward, and that's working...I can ssh
to 10.0.0.2, and I get sent to the appropriate 192.168.1.x box that I want
ssh to go to.

And I set up the Cisco 678 by calling set nat add entry 10.0.0.2 22
and called write. It shows up in the nat table. Yet I cannot get anything
other than a timeout when I try to ssh to 10.0.0.1 or the external IP. I
can't understand why it's not working.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net