[CLUE-Tech] Hyperterminal, minicom, and SSH

Frank Whiteley techzone at greeleynet.com
Sun Jul 13 23:15:56 MDT 2003

Hyperterminal PE is quite capable of making a TCP/IP (winsock) connection.
I just telneted into my C678 via hyperterminal on a discrete, user-defined
port (IOW, something far removed from 23).

SSH works on a different port (22) and is, by default, keyed secure, which
Hyperterminal does not support.

Frank Whiteley