[CLUE-Tech] Red Hat up2date

tipsrules99 at comcast.net tipsrules99 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 07:42:55 MDT 2003

I am conviced that it is a hardware issue. I have had two laptops that have run
Red Hat 8 and another one that runs Red Hat 9. They have never gave me a problem
in patching or using the Red Hat up2date software. Both machines where spec'd
out for Linux.  Now, I have a workstation that I built that ran Red Hat 8 an 9
and I have had problems with it. I am down to hardware issues on the
workstation. It used to be the other way around that laptop could not run Linux
easily. My laptops are more stable than my workstations. The uptime is the proof.

Mike