[CLUE-Tech] GPL loopholes

Dave Hahn dhahn at techangle.com
Thu Jul 17 10:20:06 MDT 2003

If the discussion itself was licensed under the GPL, you would have been
free to move the source of the talk to the CLUE-Talk list and continue it's
development there - a forking of the talk as it were.  We just ask that you
make available and changes or updates to the other users of the talk - at a
reasonable fee.

Sorry, couldn't resist...

-d