[CLUE-Tech] Hyperterminal, Minicom, and/or Lynx using TCP/IP?

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Thu Jul 17 10:36:52 MDT 2003

Hey all,

Dave and Frank gave me some good info regarding MS's Hyperterminal and
Linux and I got the info from MLS regarding accessing the "command line"
of their info using Hyperterminal. So, here the info:

TCP/IP
Host Name: xxxx.metrolist.com Port ???
VT100 emulation

I've glanced at Lynx to see if it can work and it may and minicom usest
the modem only, does anyone else have other suggestions that I can use
the TCP/IP part to connect using Linux instead of MS Hyperterminal?

Am I heading in the right direction using Lynx?

Kevin