[CLUE-Tech] spam issues continued

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu Jul 17 11:17:20 MDT 2003

Yes, I did look at that page - but I think it's beyond what I'm capable
of doing, mainly because I have a lot of users who all send mail using
different mail clients and from different places, and they may or may
not relay mail through my server when sending it.  Some users are on
netzero dial up access, and netzero blocks all outgoing smtp so you have
to relay through them - would this method on this page still work
considering all of that?