[CLUE-Tech] GPL loopholes

Chris Tubutis ctubutis at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 11:19:34 MDT 2003

On 20 Jul, Collins Richey wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 07:35:34 -0600
> Joe Linux <joelinux at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Hey, I'm a point and click guy.
>
> Me too.  I point at the bix X and click when I get mail from people
> who hide behind an alias.

I'm also reluctant to try and help people who won't show their faces,
who won't make their real identities known. Most everybody else in the
Open Source community uses their real identities (albeit sometimes
obfuscated), I don't see the need to hide behind an alias. Maybe I just
don't understand the reasoning in this particular case. Regardless, I
feel like I'd be trying to help somebody who is hiding inside a closet
behind the door. Not real comfortable, doesn't make me want to help.

ct