[CLUE-Tech] Linux and SANs

gager at mho.com gager at mho.com
Mon Jul 28 13:30:54 MDT 2003

I guess I should have phrased that differently, I was wondering which is more
prevelant in the field, use of a recompiled kernel so the driver loads at boot
or modprobe after boot.

Thanks for the info.
So if I rebuild the system with the card installed the drives will be compiled
into the kernel minus the nifty failover stuff correct?

RG