[CLUE-Tech] [OT] What are my broadband options?

Warren warren at guano.org
Wed Jul 30 18:22:11 MDT 2003

"Dave Hahn" <dhahn at techangle.com> wrote:

 > I think Quicksilver Connect has a wireless option in that part of
 > town.

I'd like to find a wireless broadband provider on the Western side of
town.  Ricochet seems to be the only one and it's hardly very "broad".

It's a shame, too.  Anyone who puts a tower up on Green Mountain can
see EVERYTHING.  There's a HUGE base of potential customers just
salivating for wireless broadband in that part of town  (hint, hint,
Dave).

Does anyone have experience with Telos Online
(http://www.telosonline.com)?

 --

 </W>