[CLUE-Tech] RE: brew your own distro...

Dale K. Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Tue Jun 10 06:37:48 MDT 2003

I am running Knoppix on a couple of systems.  I like it.  I managed to
munge my home system (damn you Sid!), and needed an easy way of
getting the box in working order again (tough to do with a dialup
modem).

Anyhow, installing Knoppix is very simple; something like
knx-hdinstall (or something; the tab key is your friend).

Another possibility is morphix.  Morphix (http://www.morphix.org) is a
project for creating custom Knoppix ISOs.  Very nifty.

-Dale