UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF, was [CLUE-Tech] Please Unsubscribe

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Tue Jun 10 12:11:31 MDT 2003

On Tuesday 10 June 2003 08:19 am, Kirk Rafferty wrote:
> I've always found it the most helpful for a list admin to just unsubscribe
> the person and be done with it.

For the record, I generally ask folks to unsubscribe themselves.  This is the
first time the request to unsubscribe was repeated.  Since I only do admin
once a day (I'm happy to delegate to another more watchful list admin), I had
not seen this second request until this thread became totally out of control.

Jeff
--
"Keep yourselves far from every form of exaggerated nationalism, racism and
intolerance."