[CLUE-Tech] Mailling List Web Page

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 10 18:22:19 MDT 2003

I hate the word "netiquette" and particularly people who adopt it as
their personal religion, believing that their way is not only the best
way, but the only way.  Finally it comes to "my way or the highway," and
then people start talking about who should be banned from the group.
 Banning is the antithesis of freedom of expression, and Linux is about
freedom of choice.