[CLUE-Tech] Poor Man's Ghost

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 08:16:03 MDT 2003

Do you know who to use the Knoppix CD to manage your existing "root"
file system.  I would like to do this with a graphical file manager, but
I can't seem to get it to work.  I have tried <ALT>+<F2> and typing in a
root pass word, and then  switching back and launching kdesu konqueror,
but I still can't write to my existing systems "root" files.