[CLUE-Tech] Poor Man's Ghost /system repair

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Sun Jun 15 12:42:13 MDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 11:08, Joe Linux wrote:
> I'm sorry, but I don't know where the context menu is, or for that
> matter what exactly is.  Do you mean the "man" pages?

The context menu is the menu that pops up when you right-click.
"Context" because it's often different depending on where it's used and
so on... for example, you'll get a different menu in Mozilla if you
right-click on an image than if you right-click on a part of the page
without an image...

Zonker

--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier