[CLUE-Tech] Testing MTA config

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Mon Jun 16 08:24:46 MDT 2003

And another mail-server question--

As mentioned in my previous message, I'm going to be switching from a
virtual domain hosting arrangement, where the mail server is run by the
hosting company, to a sort-of colocated setup where I will be
responsible for my own MTA. Before the DNS records are switched over, I
would like to be reasonably sure that mail is going to get delivered
without interruption. Is there a good how-to somewhere that describes
how to test your mail server configuration?

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)