[CLUE-Tech] Fn key questions

koyllana emodhosey koyllana at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 00:03:37 MDT 2003

hi,
I am planning on buying a notebook (in USA) with a full 102 keyboard (meaning with a *real* numeric keypad)

I find that just about every brand/model of notebook with that type of keyboard has the Fn key in the lower-left corner.

I am very much used to having the Left-Ctrl key in that corner....

So, is there a way under linux (particularly RH 9.0) to swap the Fn and Left-Ctrl keys ?

Also, is there any brand/model that comes with the layout I wish ?

thanks for any pointers ! - koyllana