[CLUE-Tech] Connecting to CSM

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Thu Jun 19 07:06:50 MDT 2003

> Since I am an oredigger my give you another suggestion. I would
> use the mines vpn.
>
> The way I use the vpn is that I have four port nic in an old PII
> 400 and using iptables, I route all traffic to the mines subnets
> (138.67.0.0) via the vpn and then the rest of the traffic is routed
> using your isp. I have all the scripts if you want them.

Thanks, Joe.

I would have been very interested in playing around with that before I
gave up our ISP account.  We no longer have any ISP service at home,
except the CSM dial-up access.

I did get the dial-up connection working. So, I can now check my email
at home.  However, after having broadband access for nearly 4 years, I
can't stomach surfing at 28.8k.
--
Allons Rouler!

Randy