[CLUE-Tech] Sony CLIE NX60 or NX70 series PDA under Red Hat

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Tue Jun 24 21:10:30 MDT 2003

Dear BOF,

What application are you trying to sync with? If you are using JPilot,
try posting to the JPilot mailing list:

	http://jpilot.org/

There may be issues with the pilot-link daemon that talks to the PDA. If
you are using Plucker, Star Office or some other desktop sync app, maybe
ou should post to those sites.

Match.