[CLUE-Tech] Gateway 400SP notebook/ 2.5.72 kernel

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Wed Jun 25 12:15:06 MDT 2003

gateway's tech support site is valuable to even non winXP users.

it's easier if you type the serial number in at the first page but you can
browse by model, too.

http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Gateway/400VTX/3501331sp48.shtml

the 400SP and newer 400S use the "Vortex" chassis noted above, the older
ones are bigger and heavier and use SD4

hope this helps,
    Evan